Restrictions on Use of Materials
This site is owned and operated by Avery Dennison Corporation ('Avery Dennison'). No material from Avery Dennison or any Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Avery Dennison may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Avery Dennison's copyright and other proprietary rights. In the event you download software from the site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") are licensed to you by Avery Dennison. Avery Dennison does not hereby transfer title to the Software. Avery Dennison retains full and complete title to the Software, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not r redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Software.
In the event you download PFTW Technology from the site, the PFTW Technology, including any files, images incorporated in, and data accompanying the PFTW Technology (collectively the "Technology") are licensed to you by Avery Dennison. Avery Dennison does not hereby transfer title to the Technology. Avery Dennison retains full and complete title to the Technology, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Technology.
This site is controlled and operated by Avery Dennison from its offices within the State of California, United States of America. Avery Dennison makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable. Software from this site is further subject to United States export controls. No software from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Avery Dennison.
Avery, and all other Avery brands, product names, and codes are trademarks of Avery Dennison Corporation.
All other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Menus by www.dhtmlab.com.
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time by destroying all materials obtained from any and all Avery Dennison site(s) and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under the terms of this agreement or otherwise. This agreement will terminate immediately without notice from Avery Dennison if in Avery Dennison's sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this site and any and all other Avery Dennison site(s) and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of this agreement or otherwise.
The materials, information, software and technology in this site are provided as is and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Avery Dennison does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Avery Dennison does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Avery Dennison be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if Avery Dennison has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall Avery Dennison's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
By establishing a hyperlink (a "Link") from your web site to Avery Dennison Office Products Company's ("Avery Dennison") web site located at www.avery.co.in (the "Avery Web Site"), you agree to comply with all of the following terms and conditions ("Linking Agreement"):
- You will not alter any Avery Dennison logo(s) or use the logo(s) in any manner to make it appear that Avery Dennison is endorsing, sponsoring or affiliated with you or your company.
- You acknowledge the validity of Avery Dennison's ownership in all Avery Dennison logos and trademarks (collectively "Marks") and will not contest such ownership or the validity of any registrations of Avery Dennison relating to the Marks. If you acquire any goodwill or reputation in any of the Marks, all such goodwill or reputation will automatically vest in Avery Dennison when and as such goodwill or reputation occurs. You agree to take all actions necessary to effect such vesting.
- You are prohibited from using Avery Dennison's Marks or any names, marks, or other materials in a manner that is likely to cause confusion with, dilute or damage the reputation or image of Avery Dennison or any of its products
- You agree not to make negative or disparaging references to Avery Dennison or its products or otherwise compare Avery Dennison products unfavorably to other products
- You will only link to the following locations within the avery.com site:
- Avery - www.avery.co.in
- You will not place Avery Dennison Web pages in a "frame" within your own Web site, without specific permission from Avery Dennison
- Avery Dennison reserves the right to terminate this consent to use its Marks and/or link to its Web site.
- You agree to immediately cease and desist using our Marks and/or linking to our site on our written or electronic request.
- This agreement may be amended only in writing executed by both parties.